Did you apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment and Your name appears in the official Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates? If you have, then you are in the right place as we are going to give you information on the Nigerian Army Screening Date.
So Let’s say you have finally joined the Nigerian Army as a recruit. This is something that you have always wanted to achieve in your life. It is a very big achievement for you to be part of one of the biggest military forces in Africa. But that is not all.
One would like for his or her efforts to be recognized and to be given the respect he or she deserves. The Nigerian Army does this by giving us the opportunity to serve our own country.
That is why it is important for each Nigerian Army Candidates to make sure that he or she achieves the highest possible score when it comes to the army recruitment screening date, interviews, and physical fitness assessment.
In this article, I will be discussing different factors you can use to ensure that you pass the physical fitness exam.
Nigerian Army Screening Date 2022
The screening exercise will take place officially from 12th to 24th July 2022 in the below-listed states including the Federal Capital Territory Abuja.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
If you want to check the official Shortlist, Please check it here.
Nigerian Army Screening Requirements
Those shortlisted will need to report to their respective states of origin for a screening on 31 Jan 2022
Shortlisted Candidates are to bring the following to the screening:
- WASCE, GCE, NECO, and NABTEB original certificates in folders.
- Certificate for tradesmen/women from the City Guild Test.
- An authenticated Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate printed on paper.
- Have a valid birth certificate issued by the National Population Commission, a hospital, or the Local Government Council. You should also have a valid age declaration from the local government council.
- You should also have a valid state of origin card.
- Online scratch cards for WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- You must have a completed copy of all printouts, including the guarantor forms.
- T-shirts and shorts in plain white and blue.
- Two pairs of white socks and two pairs of canvas.
- It is recommended that candidates do not alter their documents because doing so will cause them to be invalid and disqualified.
- There will be no electronic devices, mobile phones, or recording devices allowed during the exercise.
- Candidates must maintain a high level of discipline throughout the event.
- In case of violation of any instructions during the State Recruitment Screening Exercise, candidates will be disqualified.
- In the event of a screening exercise-related injury or death, the Nigerian Army is not responsible.
So these are all you need to know about the Nigerian Army Screening Date. Keep in mind that you need to take a printout of your online application letter, print out copies of all the documents required, provide evidence of your secondary education in the form of an O-LEVEL result if you intend to apply for an NCC position, and one passport-sized photograph if you intend to apply for a UN Peacekeeping position.